need advice
r***@sbcglobal.net
2006-08-26 16:43:24 UTC
I have several H.F. Transceivers and I would like to hook-up a switch to
select each transceiver separately. What would be a very good antenna switch
to use without fear of RF getting into the other transceivers?
Frank Lawrence
2006-08-27 22:29:40 UTC
Post by r***@sbcglobal.net
I have several H.F. Transceivers and I would like to hook-up a switch to
select each transceiver separately. What would be a very good antenna switch
to use without fear of RF getting into the other transceivers?
You might want to check this one out. If you're home brewing, having
the switch ground the unused xmtr antenna outputs would/should help keep
RF out of them.
http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1701

Frank KA4QVF
http://www.jaxdistributing.com
Gary KW4Z
2006-12-26 00:06:11 UTC
Although others have answered this question I thought I would add that you
might call Ham Radio Outlet or one of the other stores that demo radios and
therefore use the type of setup you are seeking to do, at your shack. You
might ask them what their experience with different switches are and which
ones they have had trouble with or to avoid.

Just a thought, Good luck.
Howard Bingham
2006-12-27 08:18:32 UTC
--

www.aesham.com also has antenna switches listed in their catalog too..

Some equipped with lightening protectors.

Howard Bingham
KE5APJ