QRP-ARCI
NoMoreSpam
2006-09-14 15:16:41 UTC
For a disgusting example of what happens when a small minded petty group decides
to have a vendetta against a member.

http://w2agn/qrparci.html

Also what happens when we allow any foreign power, including the British, to
take over an American institution.
Chuck Harris
2006-09-14 15:50:19 UTC
Post by NoMoreSpam
For a disgusting example of what happens when a small minded petty group
decides to have a vendetta against a member.
http://w2agn/qrparci.html
Also what happens when we allow any foreign power, including the
British, to take over an American institution.
Your righteous indignation would probably have worked better if you
had provided a valid URL.

-Chuck
NoMoreSpam
2006-09-14 16:58:59 UTC
Post by Chuck Harris
Post by NoMoreSpam
For a disgusting example of what happens when a small minded petty
group decides to have a vendetta against a member.
http://w2agn/qrparci.html
Also what happens when we allow any foreign power, including the
British, to take over an American institution.
Your righteous indignation would probably have worked better if you
had provided a valid URL.
-Chuck
You are correct. That's what happens when one gets freally p*ssed off! The URL
should be:

http://w2agn.net/qrparci.html

Thanks Chuck!
NoMoreSpam
2006-09-14 16:59:44 UTC
Post by Chuck Harris
Post by NoMoreSpam
For a disgusting example of what happens when a small minded petty
group decides to have a vendetta against a member.
http://w2agn/qrparci.html
Also what happens when we allow any foreign power, including the
British, to take over an American institution.
Your righteous indignation would probably have worked better if you
had provided a valid URL.
-Chuck
You are correct. That's what happens when one gets really p*ssed off! The URL
should be:

http://w2agn.net/qrparci.html

Thanks Chuck!
NoMoreSpam

Thanks Chuck!
M***@kb9rqz.com
2006-09-14 19:06:22 UTC
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by Chuck Harris
Post by NoMoreSpam
For a disgusting example of what happens when a small minded petty group
decides to have a vendetta against a member.
http://w2agn/qrparci.html
Also what happens when we allow any foreign power, including the
British, to take over an American institution.
Your righteous indignation would probably have worked better if you
had provided a valid URL.
-Chuck
You are correct. That's what happens when one gets really p*ssed off! The URL
http://w2agn.net/qrparci.html
Thanks Chuck!
quit floding teh gruop with ur off tpoic nonsance you post it trhee times
you sppamming fool.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
NoMoreSpam
Are you really that stupid, or do you just play a moron on Usenet?
M***@kb9rqz.com
2006-09-14 20:21:22 UTC
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
quit floding teh gruop with ur off tpoic nonsance you post it trhee times
you sppamming fool.
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
Are you really that stupid, or do you just play a moron on Usenet?
no it has to do with beignthe victum of a no punce no class radio ops

2006-09-14 20:30:20 UTC
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
quit floding teh gruop with ur off tpoic nonsance you post it trhee times
you sppamming fool.
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
Are you really that stupid, or do you just play a moron on Usenet?
you show yourself as Robeson or one of clones by YOUR obession with sex
as if you aren't getting any

do yourself a favor get alife or get laid you will enjoy life more

NoMoreSpam
2006-09-14 20:39:00 UTC
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
quit floding teh gruop with ur off tpoic nonsance you post it trhee times
you sppamming fool.
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
Are you really that stupid, or do you just play a moron on Usenet?
you show yourself as Robeson or one of clones by YOUR obession with sex
as if you aren't getting any
do yourself a favor get alife or get laid you will enjoy life more
Sex? I didn't see any reference to sex. I did, however, look at your "blog,"
etc., and found the answer to my question.

You are not only a moron, but possibly a dangerous psychotic one.

You are going into the "delete without reading" filter.
M***@kb9rqz.com
2006-09-14 20:45:33 UTC
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
quit floding teh gruop with ur off tpoic nonsance you post it trhee
times you sppamming fool.
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
Are you really that stupid, or do you just play a moron on Usenet?
you show yourself as Robeson or one of clones by YOUR obession with sex
as if you aren't getting any
do yourself a favor get alife or get laid you will enjoy life more
Sex? I didn't see any reference to sex. I did, however, look at your
"blog," etc., and found the answer to my question.
You are not only a moron, but possibly a dangerous psychotic one.
You are going into the "delete without reading" filter.
that you would like me and any that dares disagreewithyou to get off
the nets yes I know what you want robeson or Robeson clone
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
you are pretty dumb loousely translated it mean "fuck you"
Don Bowey
Clearly you are an ignorant, vulgar fool.
M***@kb9rqz.com
2006-09-14 22:42:07 UTC
On 9/14/06 1:45 PM, in article
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
[...]
I don't like Homophobes but even worse than Homophobes are thoose the
use gay bashing selctively for own ends. I can respect a homophobe that
is consistant and honest about it but these hypocrites

2006-09-14 22:46:06 UTC
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
On 9/14/06 1:45 PM, in article
Clearly you are an ignorant, vulgar fool.
I don't like Homophobes but even worse than Homophobes are thoose the
use gay bashing selctively for own ends. I can respect a homophobe that
is consistant and honest about it but these hypocrites
interesting that some is stealing my lines to insert them into threads
where I haven't posted
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
Lloyd Morgan
2006-09-14 23:45:06 UTC
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
I don't like Homophobes but even worse than Homophobes are thoose the
use gay bashing selctively for own ends. I can respect a homophobe that
And others don't like homophiles who walk around with a chip on their
shoulder and get in everyone's face with their sexual preferences.

Homophilia is the other face of homophobia, and it appears that you
suffer from the former malady. Stop looking at everyone else through
the prism of your own sexual tension, and stop projecting your fears
upon those who are different from you.

Your untrue and fearful cries of "homophobe" are a way of absolving
yourself from any responsibility for your own life situation. It is the
same thing that blacks do when they overuse the term of "racist," and
most of us can see right through that kind of rhetoric no matter who
uses it.

You, sir, are playing the blame game, but it doesn't work any longer.
It's been worn out long ago. Come up with something real, or else
continue to remain a newsgroup fool.

----
In message <***@r2g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Mark Morgan replied "yes I did. your point?" when accused of
confessing publicly to having beer enemas.
M***@kb9rqz.com
2006-09-14 22:42:56 UTC
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:52:24 -0400, NoMoreSpam
Post by NoMoreSpam
Post by M***@kb9rqz.com
quit floding teh gruop with ur off tpoic nonsance you post it trhee times
you sppamming fool.
with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
Are you really that stupid, or do you just play a moron on Usenet?
that is just mforger posting as as Me since some folks are so
frightened of me they have to try and discredit me
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/
.
2006-10-10 15:29:47 UTC
Good riddance! Both John and Karl whose bellicose, fragile

egos contributed to the ruin of QRP-L by chasing off brilliant

contributing engineers and operators then ultimately forced the

exile of QRP-L from its home on listserv.lehigh.edu . Cheers to

QRP-ARCI with exercising their Freedom of Disassociation

and dumping Beavis-n-Butthead!
W2AGN
2006-10-10 17:29:51 UTC
Post by .
Good riddance! Both John and Karl whose bellicose, fragile
egos contributed to the ruin of QRP-L by chasing off brilliant
contributing engineers and operators then ultimately forced the
exile of QRP-L from its home on listserv.lehigh.edu . Cheers to
QRP-ARCI with exercising their Freedom of Disassociation
and dumping Beavis-n-Butthead!
BULL! The credibility of your comments is summed up quite nicely by your
cowardly anonymous email address (***@none.com).

John W2AGN
W2AGN