FS: Ham Radios
N***@gmail.com
2005-09-23 23:56:40 UTC
first let me explain, i am not a ham radio operator.
My grandfather was the radio man in our family.
he passed away at his home in June of this year.
he left many of his prized toys/hobby radio gear
in his will to me. I don't know alot about the gear.

but he used it every night in his den.
my wife and other family members have agreed
on a set value/price. Im not exactly sure what most
of this equipment is worth.

but here is a small list of some of the gear.

icom r70 Short Wave Radio Communications Receiver $200.00
icom 756 pro? transceiver looks new... $400.00
icom ic ps30 Power Supply system 13.8V 25 ampss $75.00
some older looking radio, collins 32s 3 (on the front) $80.00

remove NOSPAM to reply to my email address
WRC
2005-11-27 03:53:19 UTC
Have you been scammed by Dave Munro(e) of Hiawatha or Keene Ontario Canada.
We would like to hear from you.
http://billcantley.com/dave/
Post your comments on this site.