Getting into Ham Radio
Rob
2004-12-20 23:35:43 UTC
Looking at getting into this hobby with my kids. Is there a good site or NG
to help us figure out what we need to do to get set up? I am talking about
license and equipment.Thanks for the help.
Dave Bushong
2004-12-22 00:21:46 UTC
Post by Rob
Looking at getting into this hobby with my kids. Is there a good site or NG
to help us figure out what we need to do to get set up? I am talking about
license and equipment.Thanks for the help.
Hey Rob,

Please send email directly to me at this address - I'd be happy to talk
to you about my favorite hobby, ham radio.

When you email to me, you will get a bounce message, all you have to do
is to click on the link that proves that you are a "real person".

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best, and 73,
Dave
KZ1O

p.s. Spammers: I don't believe in hell, but now I wish there was a
place for you. I would volunteer to run the place.
Padraigh ProAmerica
2004-12-31 20:30:52 UTC
<www.arrl.org>

Good luck- it's a fun hobby!

Pat, N1NCJ

"We the unwilling, led by the unknowing, doing the unnoticed for the
ungrateful, have done so much for so long with so little, we can now do
almost anything with practically nothing."
Author unknown