General Radio Bridge 650-A
Mama Bear
2005-02-05 23:14:25 UTC
I just dug an old General Radio Bridge 650-A out of the shed. It needs
cleaning up & refurbing. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth if I
wanted to sell it?
- Mama Bear
Jim Adney
2005-02-06 07:02:11 UTC
Post by Mama Bear
I just dug an old General Radio Bridge 650-A out of the shed. It needs
cleaning up & refurbing. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth if I
wanted to sell it?
Would that be a 1650A?

Otherwise, it's something REALLY old.

-
Jim Adney ***@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711 USA
Mama Bear
2005-02-06 22:55:21 UTC
Post by Jim Adney
Post by Mama Bear
I just dug an old General Radio Bridge 650-A out of the shed. It needs
cleaning up & refurbing. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth if I
wanted to sell it?
Would that be a 1650A?
Otherwise, it's something REALLY old.
No: Loading Image...
How old is that?
- Mama Bear
Mama Bear
2005-02-06 23:28:05 UTC
Post by Mama Bear
Post by Jim Adney
Post by Mama Bear
I just dug an old General Radio Bridge 650-A out of the shed. It needs
cleaning up & refurbing. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth if I
wanted to sell it?
Would that be a 1650A?
Otherwise, it's something REALLY old.
No: http://lakewoodcolorado.net/MrsM/General%20Radio%20bridge.JPG
How old is that?
Hmm, just did a little search, it seems it's vintage 1934.
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~ram/electro/gr/history.pdf
Rare?
- Mama Bear
Ed
2005-02-07 01:20:43 UTC
Post by Mama Bear
I just dug an old General Radio Bridge 650-A out of the shed. It needs
cleaning up & refurbing. Anyone have any idea what it might be worth
if I wanted to sell it?
One sold on Canadian E-Bay last month for about $12.00 Canadian. You
can see it at:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3284&item=
5746299543&rd=1

Ed