97.21a3
Gary G
2006-10-27 19:36:43 UTC
Hello All:

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered. I don't see any
archives.

I received my renewal from FCC for Technician. Instead of Tech Plus
it says LICENSE CLASS CONVERTED PER 97.21a3. It appears from the FCC
web site that since I had the code and written back in 1971-72
(WD8DUL), that I have credit for I think elements 1 and 2. If I want
General class, I think I just need written element 3. Is this
correct? If not, what does the conversion mean?

Thanks,

N6OIJ

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746
916.791.8191
***@microtechnics dot com
Gary G
2006-11-02 03:57:37 UTC
Post by Gary G
Sorry if this question has been asked and answered. I don't see any
archives.
I received my renewal from FCC for Technician. Instead of Tech Plus
it says LICENSE CLASS CONVERTED PER 97.21a3. It appears from the FCC
web site that since I had the code and written back in 1971-72
(WD8DUL), that I have credit for I think elements 1 and 2. If I want
General class, I think I just need written element 3. Is this
correct? If not, what does the conversion mean?
Thanks,
N6OIJ
No response for three days? Not all that active group, eh? Then why
not give up the associated spectrum?

Gary Gaugler, Ph.D.
Microtechnics, Inc.
Granite Bay, CA 95746