10 meters
David Kruh
2007-01-01 22:05:24 UTC
It's been a l-o-n-g time since I have fired up my qrp 10 meter rig. I
didn't hear much, and I'm just wondering what is the status of the band
these days in terms of the sunspot cycle. If I hear that we're in a good
part of the cycle, then I'll presume my rig is in trouble.

Thanks

David
WB2HTO
Padraigh ProAmerica
2007-01-07 05:09:20 UTC
Sorry, dude, we're at the very bottom of the sunspot cycle.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy & good
with ketchup."
Spooge Geeko {Defender of goof mustard and the neferious way}
2007-01-08 22:54:45 UTC
Post by David Kruh
It's been a l-o-n-g time since I have fired up my qrp 10 meter rig. I
didn't hear much, and I'm just wondering what is the status of the band
these days in terms of the sunspot cycle. If I hear that we're in a good
part of the cycle, then I'll presume my rig is in trouble.
Thanks
David
WB2HTO
Your rig is fine.
I have my radio set on scan from 28.3 to 28.5
and I have been hearing a tiny bit of noise off in the distance but no
contacts.
73 de KA9AHQ/7
edw
Use the email below please
edwAT thewrightsplace DOT us
The embedded reply address is to a[mb]use spammers