WWII-surplus
pegge
2004-11-08 10:49:28 UTC
Hello group, I have for many years had on my basement shelves some
US-military radio units, a few days ago a guy had heard about them
( my XYL want them out?) and asked for a price if for sale. Most
interesting, I think; is a BC312 RX, there is also a BC348 rebuilt
for 220V as well as a SCR522 (spare for the 2-m tx I built long
ago, very long ago :-( ). Anyone have a ballpark-price, I have not
seen any of these things for sale in modern times, so have not the
faintest idea!
Tnx in advance es 73 /per/sm7aha
Pete Davis
2004-11-08 12:42:11 UTC
Try <A HREF="http://www.milradio.org">http://www.milradio.org</A> You might be able to get some answers there.
Hope this helps.
shelves some
I have not
Rod
2004-11-09 00:24:22 UTC
Maybe there is a historical radio club that maybe would like to display the
gear for you or a collector of this sort of memorabilia wouldnt think you
would get much dollar wise for the gear good luck
Cheers Rod
VK2TWR