FA: LAFAYETTE HA-600A HAM / SHORTWAVE 98% MINT
Jack O'Neill
2006-02-20 02:43:28 UTC
Hi all, posting this for a friend.

Lafayette HA-600A is a ham / shortwave radio fron the early 1970's.
This one is super clean and great working.
Take a look if you like.
73

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5868748447
Spooge Geeko
2006-02-23 07:59:40 UTC
On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:43:28 -0500, Jack O'Neill
Post by Jack O'Neill
Hi all, posting this for a friend.
Lafayette HA-600A is a ham / shortwave radio fron the early 1970's.
This one is super clean and great working.
Take a look if you like.
73
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5868748447
For $170 you can get a used communications receiver.
Reality check .
Jack O'Neill
2006-02-24 02:24:53 UTC
Post by Jack O'Neill
Hi all, posting this for a friend.
Lafayette HA-600A is a ham / shortwave radio fron the early 1970's.
This one is super clean and great working.
Take a look if you like.
73
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5868748447
For $170 you can get a used communications receiver.
Reality check .
Hey reality boy, check this old auction out below.....
I'll say it again..........

Yours is one persons opinion. Suggest you check out completed auctions.
The reason somebody would buy this is not for its state of the art
performance but
rather for its cool looking mint nostalgic look. Many of these old
radios are sort after by folks
who had one or wanted one when they were a kid. It's as simple as that.
I personally sold mine about a year ago to a real Lafayette collector
and it sold for $235, and it was mint! My friend sold a Dyna-Com 23
walkie talkie in a SEALED box last year and it sold for $525 dollars.
Maybe you would not want these radios but you are not the whole world.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5864379247
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5864379247&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1