Ten Tec Argosy Help
joe
2005-04-07 15:19:06 UTC
acquired a Ten Tec Argosy from an older man.
I also have a Ten Tec 544.
I attempted to plug the 544 mic into the Argosy and the sound level goes way
down.
There is just white noise.
He said that he used the CW key switch for an amp. I am wondering if this
has damaged something?
Any help appreciated..Joe
Edward A. Feustel
2005-04-08 12:38:04 UTC
Post by joe
acquired a Ten Tec Argosy from an older man.
I also have a Ten Tec 544.
I attempted to plug the 544 mic into the Argosy and the sound level goes way
down.
There is just white noise.
He said that he used the CW key switch for an amp. I am wondering if this
has damaged something?
Any help appreciated..Joe
Joe,
I suggest that you subscribe to the tentec mailing list
You can join the list by going to
http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/tentec
After you have joined, ask the question again on ***@contesting.com and
you should get
either clarifying questions or an answer in short order.
Ed, N5EI